10 Park Street
Nyack, NY 10960
Hours of parking meter enforcement 10am – 7pm, Monday – Saturdays. Sundays are always free. On-Street parking will be limited to a 3 hour maximum for the metered areas of Main Street, Broadway, Franklin Street and Midland Avenue. Municipal parking lots on Artopee Way and metered side streets will offer long-term metered parking from 10am to 7pm. No parking between 3am – 6am in the metered areas of Main Street, Broadway and Franklin Street.
ParkMobile is the Village’s mobile app for parking. Park smart & contactless with ParkMobile. Payment by coin or card is also accepted at the munimeters and single space meters.
Parking is free from 7 PM to 3 AM.
From North & Upstate
- Follow NY State Thruway I-287 East /I-87 South to Exit 11 toward Nyack/US-9W/S Nyack
- Turn left at light onto W Main St/NY-59/Rte-59
- Continue, following NY-59/Rte-59, becomes Main St, Nyack
- Turn left at Park St, Theatre on right
From Westchester and NYC
- Take I-87/New York State Thruway/I-287 I-287 W North East
to Tappan Zee Bridge; Continue on NYS Thruway
- Take exit 11 toward Nyack/US-9W
- After exit ramp Stop Sign continue straight onto High Avenue to end.
- Turn left at N Franklin St.
- Take the 1st right onto High Avenue.
- Turn right at Park St; Theatre is on left.
No direct rail service, but can be accessed from the White Plains, Tarrytown, Spring Valley, or Suffern train stations.
By Kayak (to Nyack):
A boat landing is available near Spear Street.
Nyack is conveniently located on Bike Route 9. Bicycle parking is available in front of The Runcible Spoon on South Broadway.