‘Meanwhile…Back At Elmwood’: Interim Projects At Elmwood Playhouse
We are inviting anyone in our membership to submit projects to the Board in an effort to stay visible and vibrant in our Community as we await our next new season of shows. Please submit a short proposal telling us about your project idea keeping in mind the guidelines below.
**Note: You don’t need to be a qualified Elmwood director to submit.
Please send submissions to Claudia Stefany via email at:
Guidelines for Submissions
- Your project should be performed without breaks or intermissions
- Script (if applicable) must be submitted in pdf format and must not require licensing fees or royalties. Musical performances may fall under our ASCAP license, we can discuss with you further if applicable.
- Limit your total number of actors
- Include rehearsal schedule plans
- Include set/costume/lighting needs
- Location choice: Outdoors on the porch or indoors in the mainstage theater (Note: The ‘Born Yesterday’ set will still be in place). Our “in the round” configuration may be used. Specific limitations for each space re: audience #s, required mask wearing, etc. will be discussed in greater detail if your project is chosen.
- Projects that include singing will only be considered for performance outdoors and with some restrictions.
- Projects can be live with an audience or filmed for later on-line broadcast but preference will be given to live shows. Live streaming is not an option.