written by Lucas Hnath
directed by Michael Edan
Friday July 15th 2022 — Saturday August 6th 2022
A Doll’s House, Part 2 is set fifteen years after the end of Ibsen’s original play, when Nora walked out of her house and her marriage. While her husband Torvald continued to work and raise their family, Nora followed her own path. Now Nora has returned home to face what she left behind. Can she still justify her actions to leave and fulfill her dreams? After all that has happened, will Torvald be willing to give her what she wants? A surprising and contemporary look at the lives we choose, and the ones we leave behind.
Presented by special arrangement with Dramatists Play Service, Inc.
Talk Back with the cast on Sunday July 31st after the performance.
Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the Management.
Production Staff / Crew
- Director: Michael Edan
- Assistant Director: Dana Duff
- Producer: Kathy C. Gnazzo
- Stage Manager: Nancy Hogan-Logan
- Stage Manager: Debbi Fleckenstein
- Set Designer: Bill Mentz
- Lighting Designer: Mike Gnazzo
- Costume Designer: Janet Fenton
- Property Designer: Rich Ciero
- Technical Director: John Bradley
- Scenic Artist: Chantale Bourdages
- Painting Crew: Kathy McCarthy Simpson
- Painting Crew: Tim Reid
- Lighting Assistant: Marjorie Horowitz
- Lighting Assistant: Olivia Hughes
- Lighting Board Operator: Marjorie Horowitz
- Lighting Board Operator: Christine Kavanagh
- Backstage Crew: Rich Ciero
- Lobby Display: David Julin