written by Richard Apicella and Steve Bermack
directed by and Alison Costello and Claudia Stefany
Friday August 13th 2021 — Sunday August 15th 2021
Two one act plays in one performance!
Step, written by Richard Apicella and directed by Alison Costello, is a play about a man on the edge who starts a movement but realizes he can’t take another step…literally.
The Munson Card, written by Steve Bermack and directed by Claudia Stefany, is a play about a middle aged man who looks back on his life and what he has become.
- Mitch (Step): Michael Hull
- Bob (Step): Michael Serpe
- Veronica (Step): Meg Sewell
- Tracy (Step): Tracey McAllister
- Man (The Munson Card): Steven Bermack
- Young Man (The Munson Card): Jack Kahan
- Woman's voice (The Munson Card): Tracey McAllister